You’ve heard of Paint by Numbers? Well, this month we’re Dishing It Up by Numbers.
While we’re in back-to-school mode and making our to-do lists (and since numbered lists seem super popular), I thought it would be fun to reflect on a number of ways we can hone healthier habits as we head into fall.
Dishing It Up by Numbers
- Eight easy ways to be healthier right now
- More than 6 drinks a week leads to higher health risks
- 5 Good Habits That Might Cause Premature Aging
- 4 Important Things We Get Wrong About Aging
- Strength Training Can Help You Live Longer (2 sessions a week)
- Power of the Streak: Could It Be Our Best Motivational Tool?
And I couldn’t finish this list without adding my own #1 for a little back-to-school homework:
- Try 1 NEW VEGETABLE each and every week. How long you can keep your streak going?