It feels like spring has finally sprung here in Toronto. Temperatures are trending up, the sun is shining and blossoms and blooms adorn our trees and gardens with brilliant colour. Above all, there’s a freshness and optimism in the air.
Likewise, I feel I’m finally emerging from hibernation too. My energy is improving along with the weather and I’m super grateful to be out running after an injury-induced hiatus. Also, I’ve had no added sugar or alcohol in my diet for nearly three weeks now, which has helped tremendously. As has the wonderful company I’ve had in this over the past week with the folks in my I’m Sweet Enough 7-Day No Sugar Added Challenge. Their camaraderie and humour has made climbing back up my sugary, slippery slope way more fun.
So I dedicate this edition of Dishing It Up to new friends, new beginnings and spring!
The Spring Has Sprung Edition
- Bitter Tastes of Spring – Refreshing Greens from Dandelion to Radicchio
- Early Risers: 6 Recipes With Spring Ingredients
- Spring cleaning? See Fewer People. Take Fewer Showers.
- Make Your Mornings Magical
- 7 Ways to Reinvigorate Your Spring Routine Using Traditional Chinese Medicine